Monday, January 3, 2011

Delicious and Tagging

I have previously used Delicious at TAFE for an assignment.  We needed to add ten websites to delicious and create tags for those particular websites.

Here is a link to my delicious account:  http://www.delicious.com/julsc80

I can see the benefits of using delicious in libraries.  It is a great way to share resources, websites etc and tags linking various sites on specific topics for easier browsing.
It also allows less clutter as adding sites to bookmarks and favourites can soon become quite messy.

I found it quite difficult to understand this week's task of adding the link to delicious. I tried a few different things but then ended up just putting a link in as shown above. I'm not sure if this is correct or not.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sure that I have had commented one of your blogs before. You do a fantastic job in
    doing the Web 2.0 lesson do speedily...wished I could turn back the clock to re-energise myself to learn and do as fast like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had trouble putting in the link.

    ReplyDelete