Sunday, January 30, 2011

Online video





I decided to include this video as I have a border collie, Eva. She can shake hands, roll over and do most commands but nothing like this dog! I would love to teach her these tricks and film it and put it on You tube for others to see.

I think libraries can use online videos for many different reasons.  It is a great way to market the library and promote services and activities provided by the library.  Online videos could show patrons how to use catalogues, reserve books, view services such as pram jams, storytime, kids activities, knitting circles etc.

3 comments:

  1. It seems the idea of posting promotional videos seems the most popular as I read the blogs, and I too think it could be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pram Jams? Thats a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is amazing! It's a great way of sharing things with others, you sometimes find some of the videos that get really popular on YouTube were initially filmed and placed up for other friends and relatives to look it.

    ReplyDelete