Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wrap up

I think this course has been very beneficial for me to learn about all the new technologies that are out there and how they can be used and applied to libraries.

In studying Library Studies at Central Institute of Technology I have learnt about wikis, blogs, delicious, Facebook and Twitter and social networking.

This course has strengthened my understanding of these technologies.

I have also learnt about new technologies such as Library Thing, Geocaching etc which I have found very interesting.

I think all of these technologies should be introduced into libraries.  I look forward to using these technologies in the future and many others which will evolve i’m sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hi JulCol,

    Well done on completing your Blog!

    All the best,
    Lizelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been very beneficial hasn't it

    ReplyDelete